I am never at a loss for words, (the concept is just utterly dreadful), but Mara Eastern has definitely found a way to make me blush and stutter looking for the right words of appreciation for this Sunshine blogger award. Being a newbie blogger, this is huge for me. Huge! I don’t care what others think, this is my OSCAR!!! And I will display it with humility and appreciation. It’s just great knowing that others have visited, read and enjoyed what I’ve put out there. So, from the bottom of my heart, all sarcasm aside, I thank you Mara for thinking that my blog is inspiring. Your nomination has inspired me even more. Not sure if you do, but I feel this sudden deep connection to you my fellow Bookworm, Snapper and Coffee addict. Happy Blogging. (Can you hear it? You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. Lalllaaaallla…….).
How to Accept the Award?
- Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
- Nominate ten bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others.
- Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
- Include the award logo in your blog post.
- List ten random pieces of information about yourself.
- I don’t know how to whistle.
- I have a twitch in my left shoulder that I always blame on my uncomfortable bra strap.
- I secretly love it when others ask me my age.
- I fantasize about becoming Vulcan.
- I miss my Mom terribly although I may not talk about it much.
- I don’t accept making the same mistake more than twice. It’s insanity, illogical.
- I hate body/shoulder massages. Only my hands and feet.
- I refuse to partake in the demise of the bookstore by buying an e-book. Never have bought one, never will.
- I love silence.
- I pick the actual chocolate chips out of the cookie and discard the dough.
- Kate at Kate-Inside-Out.
- Lana at Sweetlittlesomethingsnet
- Sarah at NoCryBabies
- The Editing Girl at TheEditingProcess
- Lhu at Lhu Wen Kai
- Ingrid at Pussyhasfurballs
- Jacquie at JacquieNavarro
- Kelsey at Misswinnieandaminiskirt
- Sidney at Fashionbarbie16
- Mollie at IfDestroyedStillTrue
- Shanelle at GlamItUpmakeup
So, thank you again to all those that find the time in their busy schedules to visit, read and comment. That is the real reward!!!